1. A comparative study of the biological characters and pathogenesis of bacillus x (Sternberg), bacillus icteroides (Sanarelli), and the hog-cholera bacillus (Salmon and Smith)
- Reed, Walter, 1851-1902.
Carroll, James, 1854-1907.
- [New York : s.n.], 1900
Classical Swine Fever
- Bremer, L. (Ludwig)
- St. Louis : Nixon-Jones, 1892
- Typhoid Fever -- etiology
Cholera -- etiology
3. Procedures recommended for the study of bacteria: with especial reference to greater uniformity in the description and differentiation of species : being the report of a committee of American bacteriologists to the Committee on the Pollution of Water Supplies of the American Public Health Association
- Adami, J. George (John George), 1862-1926
American Public Health Association. Committee on the Pollution of Water Supplies.
American Public Health Association. Annual Meeting (1897 September :
- Concord, N.H. : Rumford Press, 1898
- Potter, Theodore, 1861-1915, author
- Indianapolis : Indiana Medical Journal Publishing Company, 1898
Germ Theory of Disease
- Wilkins, Roger W., 1932-
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Medical Arts and Photography Branch.
- [Bethesda, Md. : Medical Arts and Photography Branch, National Institutes of Health, 2002]
Black, Keith, 1957-
Mahoney, Mary Eliza, 1845-1926.
Just, Ernest Everett, 1883-1941
Jackson, Shirley Ann, 1946-
Satcher, David, 1941-
Drew, Charles, 1904-1950.
Moore, Ruth Ella, 1903-1994.
Owens, Ida Stephens, 1929-
Cobb, Jewel Plummer, 1924-