1. A comparative study of the biological characters and pathogenesis of bacillus x (Sternberg), bacillus icteroides (Sanarelli), and the hog-cholera bacillus (Salmon and Smith)
- Reed, Walter, 1851-1902.
Carroll, James, 1854-1907.
- [New York : s.n.], 1900
Classical Swine Fever
- Bremer, L. (Ludwig)
- St. Louis : Nixon-Jones, 1892
- Typhoid Fever -- etiology
Cholera -- etiology
3. Procedures recommended for the study of bacteria: with especial reference to greater uniformity in the description and differentiation of species : being the report of a committee of American bacteriologists to the Committee on the Pollution of Water Supplies of the American Public Health Association
- Adami, J. George (John George), 1862-1926
American Public Health Association. Committee on the Pollution of Water Supplies.
American Public Health Association. Annual Meeting (1897 September :
- Concord, N.H. : Rumford Press, 1898