You searched for: Subjects Arsenic Poisoning Remove constraint Subjects: Arsenic Poisoning Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Dansville : G. A. Sanders, 1858
- Arsenic Poisoning
Wood, Isaac L., 1820-1858.
2. Medico-legal contributions on arsenic: containing reports of a number of cases of arsenical poisoning, together with an account of the methods employed in their chemical examination
- Porter, Charles H. (Charles Hogeboom), 1834-1903
- Albany : C. Van Benthuysen, 1862
- Arsenic -- chemistry
- [Canada : s.n., 1859?]
- Homicide -- legislation & jurisprudence
Physicians -- legislation & jurisprudence
King, William Henry, 1835-1859.
King, Sarah Anne, d. 1858.
4. The official report of the trial of Sarah Jane Robinson for the murder of Prince Arthur Freeman: in the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- Robinson, Sarah Jane, 1938-1906 defendant
Yerrinton, J. M. W. (James Manning Winchell), -1893, court reporter
Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court.
- Boston : Wright & Potter Printing Co., state printers, 1888
- Arsenic Poisoning
Freeman, Prince Arthur, -1885.
5. Trial of Allen C. Laros, at Easton, Pennsylvania, August, 1876: for the murder of his father, Martin Laros, by poison, and his defence, based upon the allegation of epileptic insanity, together with the argument on the rule for a new trial and proceedings upon the pleas in bar of the sentence : from various newspaper reports and manuscript notes
- Laros, Allen C., defendent
Edgar, F. W. (Francis W.), editor
- Easton, Pa. : Cole & Morwitz, 1877
Laros, Allen C.
Laros, Martin, -1876.
6. Rat dynamite, or dynamite for rats, mice, weasels, woodchucks, skunks, musk rats, roaches, bed bugs, water bugs, potato bugs, flies, ants, insects, vermin, etc., etc
- North, Michael J., 1965-, donor
Rogers & Company (New London (Conn.)), author.
- [New London, Conn.] : [publisher not identified], [between 1850 and 1900?]