You searched for: Subjects Arsenic Poisoning Remove constraint Subjects: Arsenic Poisoning Subjects Pennsylvania Remove constraint Subjects: Pennsylvania Start Over
1. Trial of Lucretia Chapman: otherwise called Lucretia Espos y Mina, who was jointly indicted with Lino Amalia Espos y Mina, for the murder of William Chapman : in the Court of Oyer and Terminer, held at Doylestown, for Bucks, December term, 1831, continued to February term, 1832
- Chapman, Lucretia.
Estradas de Mina, Carolino, 1809-1832
Du Bois, William E. (William Ewing), 1810-1881
Pennsylvania. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Bucks County)
- Philadelphia : G. W. Mentz & Son, 1832
Chapman, William, d. 1831.
2. Report of the trial and conviction of John Earls: for the murder of his wife, Catharine Earls, late of Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania : in the Court of Oyer and Terminer held at Williamsport, for Lycoming County, February term, 1836 : including the arguments of counsel at length, together with the confession of the prisoner
- Earls, John, 1802-1836
Packer, William F. (William Fisher), 1807-1870
Cummings, A. (Alexander), Jr
Pennsylvania. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Lycoming County)
- Williamsport : Printed by the publishers, 1836
Earls, Catharine, d. 1835.
3. Trial of Allen C. Laros, at Easton, Pennsylvania, August, 1876: for the murder of his father, Martin Laros, by poison, and his defence, based upon the allegation of epileptic insanity, together with the argument on the rule for a new trial and proceedings upon the pleas in bar of the sentence : from various newspaper reports and manuscript notes
- Laros, Allen C., defendent
Edgar, F. W. (Francis W.), editor
- Easton, Pa. : Cole & Morwitz, 1877
Laros, Allen C.
Laros, Martin, -1876.