You searched for: Subjects Arsenic Poisoning Remove constraint Subjects: Arsenic Poisoning Subjects Legal Cases Remove constraint Subjects: Legal Cases Start Over
1. Report of the trial and conviction of John Earls: for the murder of his wife, Catharine Earls, late of Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania : in the Court of Oyer and Terminer held at Williamsport, for Lycoming County, February term, 1836 : including the arguments of counsel at length, together with the confession of the prisoner
- Earls, John, 1802-1836
Packer, William F. (William Fisher), 1807-1870
Cummings, A. (Alexander), Jr
Pennsylvania. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Lycoming County)
- Williamsport : Printed by the publishers, 1836
Earls, Catharine, d. 1835.
2. Trial of Mrs. Hannah Kinney for the alleged murder of her husband, George T. Kinney, by poison: before the Supreme Court of Massachusetts, Judges Shaw, Putnam, and Wilde, present : sitting at Boston, from Dec. 21st to Dec. 26th, with the arguments of counsel, and the charge of the chief justice fully reported : counsel for the prosecution, J.T. Austin, attorney general, and S.D. Parker, commonwealth's attorney : for the prisoner, Franklin Dexter and George T. Curtis
- Kinney, Hannah.
Austin, James Trecothick, 1784-1870
Dexter, Franklin, 1793-1857
Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- Boston : Times and Notion Office, 1840
Kinney, George T., d. 1840.
3. The official report of the trial of Sarah Jane Robinson for the murder of Prince Arthur Freeman: in the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- Robinson, Sarah Jane, 1938-1906 defendant
Yerrinton, J. M. W. (James Manning Winchell), -1893, court reporter
Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court.
- Boston : Wright & Potter Printing Co., state printers, 1888
- Arsenic Poisoning
Freeman, Prince Arthur, -1885.
4. Trial of Allen C. Laros, at Easton, Pennsylvania, August, 1876: for the murder of his father, Martin Laros, by poison, and his defence, based upon the allegation of epileptic insanity, together with the argument on the rule for a new trial and proceedings upon the pleas in bar of the sentence : from various newspaper reports and manuscript notes
- Laros, Allen C., defendent
Edgar, F. W. (Francis W.), editor
- Easton, Pa. : Cole & Morwitz, 1877
Laros, Allen C.
Laros, Martin, -1876.