You searched for: Subjects Arsenic Poisoning Remove constraint Subjects: Arsenic Poisoning Start Over
1. Trial of Lucretia Chapman: otherwise called Lucretia Espos y Mina, who was jointly indicted with Lino Amalia Espos y Mina, for the murder of William Chapman : in the Court of Oyer and Terminer, held at Doylestown, for Bucks, December term, 1831, continued to February term, 1832
- Chapman, Lucretia.
Estradas de Mina, Carolino, 1809-1832
Du Bois, William E. (William Ewing), 1810-1881
Pennsylvania. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Bucks County)
- Philadelphia : G. W. Mentz & Son, 1832
Chapman, William, d. 1831.
2. Report of the trial and conviction of John Earls: for the murder of his wife, Catharine Earls, late of Muncy Creek Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania : in the Court of Oyer and Terminer held at Williamsport, for Lycoming County, February term, 1836 : including the arguments of counsel at length, together with the confession of the prisoner
- Earls, John, 1802-1836
Packer, William F. (William Fisher), 1807-1870
Cummings, A. (Alexander), Jr
Pennsylvania. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Lycoming County)
- Williamsport : Printed by the publishers, 1836
Earls, Catharine, d. 1835.
- Dansville : G. A. Sanders, 1858
- Arsenic Poisoning
Wood, Isaac L., 1820-1858.
4. Medico-legal contributions on arsenic: containing reports of a number of cases of arsenical poisoning, together with an account of the methods employed in their chemical examination
- Porter, Charles H. (Charles Hogeboom), 1834-1903
- Albany : C. Van Benthuysen, 1862
- Arsenic -- chemistry
5. Trial of Mrs. Hannah Kinney for the alleged murder of her husband, George T. Kinney, by poison: before the Supreme Court of Massachusetts, Judges Shaw, Putnam, and Wilde, present : sitting at Boston, from Dec. 21st to Dec. 26th, with the arguments of counsel, and the charge of the chief justice fully reported : counsel for the prosecution, J.T. Austin, attorney general, and S.D. Parker, commonwealth's attorney : for the prisoner, Franklin Dexter and George T. Curtis
- Kinney, Hannah.
Austin, James Trecothick, 1784-1870
Dexter, Franklin, 1793-1857
Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- Boston : Times and Notion Office, 1840
Kinney, George T., d. 1840.
- [Canada : s.n., 1859?]
- Homicide -- legislation & jurisprudence
Physicians -- legislation & jurisprudence
King, William Henry, 1835-1859.
King, Sarah Anne, d. 1858.