You searched for: Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
461. An introductory lecture delivered at the opening of the thirty-first session of the Medical College of Ohio: November 4th, 1850
- Bell, John, 1796-1872
Medical College of Ohio (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Cincinnati : Printed at the Daily Commercial Office, 1850
462. The introduction and progress of homoeopathy in the United States: an inaugural address before the Homoeopathic Medical Society of the County of New York, delivered April 11th, 1864
- Kirby, Stephen R.
Homœopathic Medical Society of the County of New York.
- New York : Published by the Homoeopathic Medical Society of the County of New York, 1864
- Homeopathy -- trends
- Chaillé, Stanford E. (Stanford Emerson), 1830-1911, author
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1876
- Jurisprudence -- history
Forensic Medicine -- history