You searched for: Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects United States Remove constraint Subjects: United States Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
1. Vocational education for disabled soliders, sailors, and marines: cooperative arrangement between the Federal Board for Vocational Education and the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America
- Miller, John Franklin, 1862-1936, author
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1919
- Vocational Education
Military Personnel -- education
Disabled Persons -- education
Public-Private Sector Partnerships
United States. Federal Board for Vocational Education.
Elks (Fraternal order)
- United States. President (1933-1945 : Roosevelt)
United States. National Archives and Records Service.
- [Washington, D.C. : National Archives & Records Service, 1940]
- Academies and Institutes
Anniversaries and Special Events
National Institute of Health (U.S.)