You searched for: Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects Philadelphia Remove constraint Subjects: Philadelphia Dates by Range 1750-1799 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1750-1799 Start Over
1. An address to the graduates in medicine: delivered at a medical commencement, in the University of Pennsylvania, held May 12, 1797 ; to which is prefixed, the prayer, made use of on that occasion
- Andrews, John, 1746-1813.
Conrad, Ephraim, 1769?-1834
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Ormrod and Conrad, MDCCXCVII 
Anniversaries and Special Events
2. An annual oration pronounced before the Humane Society of Philadelphia, on the objects & benefits of said institution: the 28th day of February, 1799
- Say, Benjamin, 1755-1813
Young, William, 1755-1829, printer
- Whitehall [Pa.] : Printed for William Young, bookseller and stationer, no. 52, South Second-Street, Philadelphia, MDCCXCIX 
Humane Society of Philadelphia.