You searched for: Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects Philadelphia Remove constraint Subjects: Philadelphia Subjects Medicine Remove constraint Subjects: Medicine Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Medical commencement of the University of Pennsylvania, held April 2, 1853: with a valedictory address delivered to the graduates
- Carson, Joseph, 1808-1876
University of Pennsylvania. Dept. of Medicine. Class of 1853
- Philadelphia : T.K. & P.G. Collins, printers, 1853
- Students, Medical
University of Pennsylvania. Dept. of Medicine. Class of 1853.
2. Address: delivered before the Medical Society of the State of Pennsylvania at its fifteenth annual session, held in Philadelphia, June 1864
- Jewell, Wilson, 1800-1867
Medical Society of the State of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1864