You searched for: Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects Homeopathy Remove constraint Subjects: Homeopathy Subjects Chemistry Remove constraint Subjects: Chemistry Start Over
1. The relations of homoeopathy to chemistry: an inaugural address delivered before the Hahnemann Academy of Medicine, Jan. 14, 1852
- Curtis, Joseph Thomas, 1815-
Hahnemann Academy of Medicine
- New York : Angell, Engel & Hewitt, 1852
2. Introductory lecture by Matthew Semple in the Homoeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania: delivered November 25, 1849
- Semple, Matthew.
Homœopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Merrihew and Thompson, printers, 1849