You searched for: Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects Case Reports Remove constraint Subjects: Case Reports Dates by Range 1750-1799 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1750-1799 Start Over
1. A discourse, delivered before the Humane Society of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, at the semiannual meeting, June 10, 1794
- Barnard, Thomas, 1748-1814
Bartlett, Josiah, 1759-1820
Belknap, Joseph, 1769-1800, printer
Humane Society of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- [Boston] : Printed at the Apollo Press, in Boston, by Joseph Belknap, MDCCXCIV 
- Meigs, Josiah, 1757-1822, printer
Medical Society of New-Haven County.
- New-Haven : Printed by J. Meigs, 1788
3. History of a case, of incisted dropsy: with a dissection of the several cysts : as communicated to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, Jan, 31, 1787
- Cheever, Abijah, 1760-1843
Cheever, David Williams, 1831-1915, donor
- [Boston : s.n., 1794]
- Edema -- surgery
Cysts -- surgery