You searched for: Subjects Academic Dissertations Remove constraint Subjects: Academic Dissertations Subjects Resuscitation Remove constraint Subjects: Resuscitation Start Over
1. An experimental inquiry into the phenomena of suspended animal life: from drowning, hanging, and the action of noxious airs : together with the most certain and expeditious mode of recovering animals in that state
- Oswald, John.
Maxwell, Hugh, 1777-1860, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1802.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by Hugh Maxwell, 1802
- Jackson, Samuel, 1787-1872
Wistar, Caspar, 1761-1818, dedicatee
University of Pennsylvania.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Smith & Maxwell ; Philadelphia., 1808
3. An experimental inquiry into the effects of tobacco fumes, on the system: and their use in cases of suspended animation, from submersion
- Legare, Daniel.
Oswald, John H., 1777?-1810, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1805.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by John H. Oswald, 1805
4. An experimental inquiry into the proximate cause of death from suspended respiration in drowning and hanging, with the means of resuscitation: submitted as an inaugural essay to the public examination of the trustees and professors of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the University of the State of New-York, Samuel Bard, M.D. president, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 3d of May, 1814
- Ives, Ansel W. (Ansel Wilmot), 1787-1838
Francis, John W. (John Wakefield), 1789-1861, former owner
College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- New-York : Printed for the author, 1814