You searched for: Subjects Academic Dissertations Remove constraint Subjects: Academic Dissertations Subjects Respiration Remove constraint Subjects: Respiration Subjects Resuscitation Remove constraint Subjects: Resuscitation Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
- Jackson, Samuel, 1787-1872
Wistar, Caspar, 1761-1818, dedicatee
University of Pennsylvania.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Smith & Maxwell ; Philadelphia., 1808
2. An experimental inquiry into the proximate cause of death from suspended respiration in drowning and hanging, with the means of resuscitation: submitted as an inaugural essay to the public examination of the trustees and professors of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the University of the State of New-York, Samuel Bard, M.D. president, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 3d of May, 1814
- Ives, Ansel W. (Ansel Wilmot), 1787-1838
Francis, John W. (John Wakefield), 1789-1861, former owner
College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- New-York : Printed for the author, 1814