You searched for: Subjects Academic Dissertations Remove constraint Subjects: Academic Dissertations Subjects Dysentery Remove constraint Subjects: Dysentery Start Over
11. An inaugural dissertation on the dysentery: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.S.T.P. provost, the trustees and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania ; on the 12th day of May, 1797 ; for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- MacKenzie, Colin, 1775?-1827
Brown, George, M.D., dedicatee
Conrad, Ephraim, 1769?-1834, printer
Woodhouse, James, 1770-1809, former owner
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Ormrod & Conrad, 41, Chesnut-Street, 
12. An inaugural dissertation on dysentery: sumbitted to the examination of the honorable Robert Smith, provost, and of the regents of the University of Maryland ; for the degree of doctor of medicine
- Vowell, John D.
Snowden, Samuel, 1776-1831, printer
- [Alexandria, Va.] : Printed by S. Snowden, Alexandria, [1815?]
13. An inaugural dissertation on the dysentery: submitted to the examination of the Rev. William Smith, S.T.P. provost ; the trustees, and the medical professors of the College of Philadelphia, in order to obtain the degree of Doctor of Medicine ; on the 23d day of June, A.D. 1791
- Blundell, James, fl. 1791
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer
Perkins, Elijah, 1767-1806, former owner
College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : Printed by T. Dobson, MDCCXCI