You searched for: Subjects Academic Dissertations Remove constraint Subjects: Academic Dissertations Subjects Disease Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Start Over
1. An inaugural essay on the supposed powers of nature in the cure of disease: submitted to the examination of the Reverend John Andrews ..., the Trustees, and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, on the sixth day of June, one thousand eight hundred and four, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Pugh, Whitmell H. (Whitmell Hill), 1781-1834
Maxwell, Hugh, 1777-1860, printer
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author by Hugh Maxwell ..., 1804
- Immune System Processes
2. An inaugural dissertation on the unity of disease, as opposed to nosology: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost ; the trustees and medical faculty, of the University of Pennsylvania, on the thirty-first of May 1800, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- May, Alexander.
Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813, dedicatee
May, Arthur, d. 1812, dedicatee
Groff, Joseph, d. 1802, printer
Way, Andrew, printer
Coxe, John Redman, 1773-1864, former owner
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Way & Groff, no. 48, North Third-Street, 1800
3. The proximate cause of disease : by induction from the laws of animated nature: with an examination of the theories of Townsend, Reich, Darwin, Rush, and Wilson
- Mace, John.
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1802.
Budd and Bartram, printer
- Philadelphia : Printed by Budd and Bartram for Thomas Dobson ..., 1802
Darwin, Erasmus, 1731-1802.
4. An inaugural dissertation on the chemical and medical history of septon, azote, or nitrogene: and its combination with the matter of heat and the principle of acidity ; submitted to the public examination of the faculty of physic, under the authority of the trustees of Columbia College in the state of New-York ; William Samuel Johnson, LL.D president : for the degree of Doctor of Physic ; on the third day of May, 1796
- Saltonstall, Winthrop, 1775-1802
Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831
Swords, James, 1765-1846, printer
Swords, Thomas, 1764-1843, printer
Columbia College (New York, N.Y.)
- New-York : Printed by T. and J. Swords, printers to the faculty of physic of Columbia College, no. 99 Pearl-Street, 1796