You searched for: Languages Latin Remove constraint Languages: Latin Languages Spanish Remove constraint Languages: Spanish Start Over
1. The druggist's manual: being a price current of drugs, medicines, paints, dye-stuffs, glass, patent medicines, &c. : with Latin and English synonyms, a German, French, and Spanish catalogue of drugs, tables of specific gravities, &c. &c., and a variety of useful matter
- Philadelphia College of Pharmacy.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the College by Solomon W. Conrad, 1826
- Materia Medica
Equipment and Supplies
- Unanue, José Hipólito, 1755-1833
Pérez de Velasco, Francisco, former owner
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos.
- [Lima] : Impresas en la Real Casa de Niños Expósitos, año de M.DCCCVII. 
- Smallpox Vaccine
- Boix y Moliner, Miguel Marcelino, 1636-1722 author
- México : Imprenta del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús, 1893
- History of Medicine
Aphorisms and Proverbs as Topic