You searched for: Languages Latin Remove constraint Languages: Latin Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Medicine Remove constraint Subjects: Medicine Start Over
1. The medical works of Edward Miller, M.D: late professor of the practice of physic in the University of New-York, and resident physician for the city of New-York
- Miller, Edward, 1760-1812
Miller, Samuel, 1769-1850
Collins & Co., printer
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins and Co. no. 189, Pearl-Street, 1814
2. Oratio inauguralis: quam in academia Harvardiana, Cantabrigiae Novanglorum, nonis Octobribus, A.D. MDCCLXXXIII
- Waterhouse, Benjamin, 1754-1846
Harvard Medical School.
- Cantabrigiae : Hilliard, Metcalf, 1829
3. Robb & Co.'s family physician: a work on domestic medicines, designed to show how to have health, which is equivalent to time and money
- Robb, R. L. (Robert Lee)
Bean, J. V.
Robb, S. Lucretia (Sarah Lucretia), 1852-1937
- Burlington, Iowa : Robb & Co., [c1879]