You searched for: Languages Latin Remove constraint Languages: Latin Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Languages German Remove constraint Languages: German Start Over
1. The druggist's manual: being a price current of drugs, medicines, paints, dye-stuffs, glass, patent medicines, &c. : with Latin and English synonyms, a German, French, and Spanish catalogue of drugs, tables of specific gravities, &c. &c., and a variety of useful matter
- Philadelphia College of Pharmacy.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the College by Solomon W. Conrad, 1826
- Materia Medica
Equipment and Supplies
2. Robb & Co.'s family physician: a work on domestic medicines, designed to show how to have health, which is equivalent to time and money
- Robb, R. L. (Robert Lee)
Bean, J. V.
Robb, S. Lucretia (Sarah Lucretia), 1852-1937
- Burlington, Iowa : Robb & Co., [c1879]