- Barringer, Paul B. (Paul Brandon), 1857-1941, author
- [Charlottesville, Virginia] : Anderson Bros., 1899
- Physiological Phenomena
52. An abstract of the methods of curing diseases of the eyes, legs and breasts: and on the cure of cancerous, scrophulous and other chronic diseases, by mild internal remedies : to which are added, observations on the dangerous effects of altering the accustomed diet of patients and the ill effects of salt water, hemlock, &c
- Rowley, William, 1742-1806
- London : Printed for F. Newbery ..., 1774
- Leg Ulcer -- therapy
Eye Diseases -- therapy
Chronic Disease -- therapy
Diet Therapy -- adverse effects
53. Abstract of the report of the Special Committee on Croup of the Illinois State Medical Society: with a list of eighty-three cases of tracheotomy, for croup and diphtheria, performed in the state of Illinois
- Gill, Henry Z.
Illinois State Medical Society. Special Committee on Croup.
- Chicago : H. Willson & Co., printers, 1878
Croup -- surgery
Diphtheria -- surgery
54. An abstract of the symptoms, with the latest dietetic and medicinal treatment of various diseased conditions: the food products, digestion and assimilation : the new and valuable preparations manufactured by Reed and Carnrick
- Reed & Carnrick.
- New York : Reed and Carnrick, 1891
- Diet Therapy
55. Abstracts of papers, to be read at the tenth annual meeting of the Association of American Physicians, to be held in Washington, D.C., on May 30th and 31st and June 1st, 1895
- Association of American Physicians. Annual Meeting 1895 : author.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [Association of American Physicians], [1895?]
- Bowditch, Henry I. (Henry Ingersoll), 1808-1892
- [Boston? : s.n., 1862?]
American Civil War
57. The abuses and scandals of some late pamphlets in favour of inoculation of the small pox, modestly obviated, and inoculation further consider'd in a letter to A- S- M.D. & F.R.S. in London
- Douglass, William, ca. 1700-1752
Stuart, Alexander, 1673-1742
Franklin, James, 1697-1735, printer
- Boston : Printed and sold by J. Franklin, at his printing-house in Queen-Street, over against Mr. Sheaf's school, 1722
- Vindication of the ministers of Boston.
Smallpox -- prevention & control
- Zarechnak, Galina V.
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Russian Scientific Translation Program
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1960
- Academies and Institutes
History of Medicine
Akademii͡a medit͡sinskikh nauk SSSR.
59. Accidental uretero-vaginal fistula following hysterectomy: cure by kolpo-uretero cystotomy, gradual preparatory treatment and button-suture
- Bozeman, Nathan G. (Nathan Gross), 1856-1916
- New York : M. Rooney, printer and stationer, 1892
- Vaginal Fistula -- surgery
Urinary Fistula -- surgery
Hysterectomy -- adverse effects
60. Accidents and emergencies: a guide : containing directions for treatment in bleeding, cuts, stabs, bruises, sprains, ruptures, broken bones, dislocations, railway and steamboat accidents, burns and scalds, explosions, bites of mad dogs, inflammations, cholera, diarrhea, injured eyes, choking, poisons, fits, sun stroke, lightning, drowning, etc., etc
- Smee, Alfred, 1818-1877
Trall, R. T. (Russell Thacher), 1812-1877
- New York : Fowler and Wells, [c1850]
- First Aid