66. The "Hohlschnitt" of von Jaeger in the extraction of cataract ; Cilio-retinal or aberrant vessels ; Sarcoma of the eyelid, simulating a meibomian cyst
- Randall, Burton Alexander, 1858-1932, author
- [Rochester, Minn.?] : [publisher not identified], [1887?]
- Cataract Extraction -- methods
67. "Honorable medicine" and homoeopathy: a defense of individual freedom in the study and practice of medicine
- Enloe, Thomas E. (Thomas Egbert), 1853-1914
- Nashville, Tenn. : Printed at Republican Banner office, 
- Michigan. AIDS Prevention Program.
- [Lansing] : Michigan Dept. of Public Health, AIDS Prevention Program, [198-]
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- prevention & control
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- transmission
Infectious Disease Transmission, Vertical
Needle Sharing -- adverse effects
73. "I don't know what I would do if I had a child now--I'm not prepared. It takes more than money, you know"--Reggie Jackson
75. "I hab lost one ob my ribs in de war, den you'se going to hab a wife, honey" =: "J'ai perdu une de mes côtes à la guerre, alors il faut prendre une femme comme Adam!"
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Medical Arts and Photography Branch.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). History of Medicine Division.
- [Bethesda, Md. : Medical Arts and Photography Branch, National Institutes of Health, 2002]
- History of Medicine
Exhibits as Topic
- United States. Public Health Service.
United States. Government Printing Office.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Public Health Service : U.S. G.P.O., 1952
- Syphilis -- epidemiology
Gonorrhea -- epidemiology
Syphilis -- prevention & control
Gonorrhea -- prevention & control