11231. Report to the Louisiana State Medical Society on the meteorology, vital statistics, and hygiene of the state of Louisiana
- Barton, E. H. (Edward H.), d. 1859
Heartt, H. G.
Jewell, Wilson, 1800-1867, former owner
Louisiana State Medical Society.
- New Orleans : Davies, Son & Co., 1851
- Topography, Medical
11232. A report to the Secretary of War of the operations of the Sanitary Commission: and upon the sanitary condition of the volunteer army, its medical staff, hospitals, and hospital supplies
- United States Sanitary Commission.
- Washington, D.C. : McGill & Witherow, printers, 1861
- Military Hygiene
Military Personnel -- statistics & numerical data
American Civil War
United States Sanitary Commission.
11233. Report to the Secretary of the Treasury on the administration of the National Quarantine Service and the Epidemic Fund, Feb. 23, 1884
- Hamilton, John Brown, 1847-1898
United States. Marine Hospital Service.
United States. Department of the Treasury.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1884
- Quarantine -- organization & administration
11234. Report to the Select and Common Councils, on the progress and state of the water works, on the 24th. of November, 1799
- Poulson, Zachariah, 1761-1844, printer
Philadelphia (Pa.). Councils
Philadelphia (Pa.). Mayor
- Philadelphia : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, no. 106 Chesnut-street, 1799
- Water Supply -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Chesbrough, Ellis Sylvester, 1813-1886
Bradley, W. H.
Philbrick, Edward Southwick, 1827-1889
Brookline (Mass.). Selectmen.
- Boston : Printed by Rand, Avery, and Co., 1875
- Sanitary Engineering
11236. Report to the State Society by the Committee on Diseases and Topography of Ingham County, Michigan
- Corbin, G. E.
Michigan State Medical Society. Committee on Diseases and Topography of Ingham County, Michigan
- [Stockbridge : s.n., 1859]
11237. Report to the Surgeon General, of the United States Army, on certain points connected with the histology of minute bloodvessels
- Woodward, Joseph Janvier, 1833-1884
United States. Surgeon-General's Office.
- Washington, D.C. : [s.n.], 1870
- Microvessels -- anatomy & histology
11238. Report to the committee of the City Council appointed to obtain the census of Boston for the year 1845: embracing collateral facts and statistical researches, illustrating the history and condition of the population, and their means of progress and prosperity
- Shattuck, Lemuel, 1793-1859
Boston (Mass.). City Council
- Boston : John H. Eastburn, city printer, 1846
- College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- [Albany? : s.n., 1829?]
- Schools, Medical -- organization & administration
New York City
College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- Cassels, J. Lang (John Lang), 1802-
Cleveland (Ohio). Water Works.
- Cleveland : Leader Co., 1866
- Water Supply -- analysis