10721. The three ethical codes: the code of ethics of the American Medical Association, its constitution and by-laws : the code of ethics of the American Institute of Homoeopathy : the code of ethics of the National Eclectic Medical Society
- American Medical Association.
American Institute of Homeopathy.
National Eclectic Medical Association.
- Detroit, Mich. : Illustrated Medical Journal Co., [1888?]
- Codes of Ethics
Eclecticism, Historical -- ethics
Homeopathy -- ethics
- Cheney, James W. (James William), 1849-1917
Greely, A. W. (Adolphus Washington), 1844-1935
United States. War Dept. Library
- Washington : G.P.O., 1903
- Periodicals as Topic
United States. War Dept. Library.
10723. The three kinds of cod liver oil: comparatively considered with reference to their chemical and therapeutic properties
- Jongh, Ludovicus Josephus de.
Carey, Edward, translator
Dunglison, Robley, 1798-1869
- Philadelphia : Lea & Blanchard, 1849
- Cod Liver Oil
10724. Three lectures on animal magnetism: as delivered in New-York, at the Hall of Science, on the 26th oc July, 2d and 9th of August
- Du Commun, Joseph.
- New-York : J. Desnoues, 1829
- Bledsoe, Albert Taylor, 1809-1877
- Philadelphia : T. K. & P. G. Collins, 1854
10726. Three lectures on the origin and properties of malaria or marsh miasma: with the best means of preventing its formation and of obviating its effects on the human constitution, when this cannot be done : delivered to the medical class of the University of Virginia
- Magill, Alfred T. (Alfred Thruston), 1804-1837
Dunglison, Robley, 1798-1869, former owner
University of Virginia.
- Charlottesville : Printed by Watson & Tompkins, 1834
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813
Bartram, Archibald, 1774?-1808, printer
Budd, Henry, d. 1816, printer
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, bookseller
Potter, Nathaniel, 1770-1843, former owner
University of Pennsylvania. Dept. of Medicine
- Philadelphia : Printed by Budd and Bartram, for Thomas Dobson, at the stone house, no 41, South Second Street, 1799
10728. Three lectures, preliminary to a course on the principles and practice of surgery: delivered on the 4th, 8th, and 9th of October, 1849, before the medical class of the University of Pennsylvania
- Gibson, William, 1788-1868
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Gratton & M'Lean, 1850
- General Surgery
- Clephan, James.
- Gateshead, London : C. Mitchell, 1854
- Cholera -- epidemiology
10730. Three years of work for handicapped men: a report of the activities of the Institute for Crippled and Disabled Men
- Faries, John Culbert, 1867- author
Institute for Crippled and Disabled Men (New York, N.Y.), issuing body.
- New York : Published at the Institute, 1920
- Disabled Persons
Institute for Crippled and Disabled Men (New York, N.Y.)