10711. A discourse on the first centennial celebration of the birth-day of Washington: delivered by request, to the citizens of Lexington, on the 22nd of February, 1832
- Caldwell, Charles, 1772-1853
- Lexington, Ky. : N. L. Fennell & J. F. Herndon, 1832
- Science -- history
History, 18th Century
Washington, George, 1732-1799.
- [United States : s.n., 1877?]
Freer, J. W. (Joseph Warren), 1816-1877.
10713. Progress and prospects of the Buffalo Medical College: a speech at the banquet of the Alumni Association in response to the toast of alma mater
- White, James P. (James Platt), 1811-1881
- [Buffalo? : s.n., 1880?]
- Schools, Medical
University of Buffalo. Medical Department.
10714. Reply to the statement of the manufacturers in opposition to the proposed act regulating the manufacture of cigars in tenement-houses
- Grosse, Edward.
- [New York? : s.n., 1880?]
- Tobacco Industry
Legislation as Topic
New York City
10715. Vaccinal syphilis: a case in which syphilitic contagion was conveyed in the operation of vaccination, with remarks upon the means of prevention
- Taylor, R. W. (Ronald Wentworth)
- [New York? : s.n., 1876?]
- Syphilis -- transmission
Vaccination -- adverse effects
New York City
- Brown, J. J. Graham (John James Graham)
- Philadelphia : Blakiston, 1898
- McElroy, Z. Collins.
Licking County Medical Society.
- Cincinnati : Gazette Co., printers, 1876
- Dehydration -- therapy
10718. Special edition of seventy-four plates, illustrating the histology of tumors: extracted from A manual of microscopic diagnosis
- Formad, H. F. (Henry F.), 1847-1892
Blackburn, I. W. (Isaac Wright), 1851-1911, illustrator
- Philadelphia : J. B. Lippincott & Co., 1883
- Bryant, Thomas, 1828-1914
- Philadelphia : Henry C. Lea, 1879
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
10720. The prevention of disease, insanity, crime, and pauperism: a paper read before the Conference of Charities, at Cincinnati, May 22, 1878
- Allen, Nathan, 1813-1889
Conference of Charities (U.S.)
- Boston : Franklin Press/Rand, Avery, & Co., 1878
- Social Problems -- prevention & control