10711. Remains of Samuel Bartlett Parris, M.D: comprising miscellaneous poems and essays, selected from his manuscripts : with a biographical sketch of the author
- Parris, Samuel Bartlett, 1806-1827
- Plymouth, Mass. : E. Collier, 1829
Signs and Symptoms
Parris, Samuel Bartlett, 1806-1827.
- Lucas, Rachel, 1774-1846
- Boston, Samuel Avery, 1811
- Spiritual Therapies
- Noble, George H.
Medical Association of Georgia.
- [New York?] : J.D. Emmet, c1895
- Pregnancy, Ectopic -- surgery
Hysterectomy -- methods
- London : Printed for the author : and sold by Richardson and Co. ; E. Newberry ; W. Walter ; J. Debrett ; and R. Faulder, [1783?]
Scot, John, M.D.
- Andrews, Edmund, 1824-1904
Mercy Hospital (Chicago, Ill.)
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1893?]
- Tuberculosis, Osteoarticular -- therapy
10716. Remarkable inventions: an anatomical leg, with lateral or side motion at the ankle, like the natural one, arms with new shoulder motion
- Bly, Douglas, -1876
- Rochester, N.Y. : Evening Express Printing House, [1870?]
- Artificial Limbs
10717. Remarks and observations on the epidemic catarrh: which prevailed in this city during the late winter of 1815 and 1816, and now prevailing on the Lancaster line
- Carver, James.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1817?]
- Horse Diseases -- epidemiology
Respiratory Tract Diseases -- veterinary
10718. Remarks at the annual meeting of the Erie County Medical Society: in relation to the formation of a society for the relief of widows and orphans of medical men
- White, James P. (James Platt), 1811-1881
Medical Society of the County of Erie (N.Y.)
- Buffalo : Steam Press of Thomas & Lathrops, 1856
- Societies -- organization & administration
10719. Remarks by Prof. George Gross, M.D., no. 311 East Capitol Street, Washington, D.C., on a bill to prohibit the manufacture and sale of intoxicating liquors in the District of Columbia
- Gross, George.
- [Washington? : s.n., 188-?]
- Alcoholic Beverages
Legislation as Topic
District of Columbia
10720. Remarks of Dr. Geo. B. Peters, of Hardeman: on his bill to prevent the marriage of cousins of the first degree, in Senate, December 9, 1859
- Peters, Geo. B.
- [Washington, D.C.? : s.n., 1859?]
- Marriage -- legislation & jurisprudence