10691. Taplin improved, or A complete treatise on the art of farriery: wherein are fully explained the nature and structure of that useful creature, a horse ; with the diseases and accidents he is liable to ; and the methods of cure ; exemplified by ten elegant cuts, each the full figure of a horse, describing all the various parts of that noble animal ; likewise, rules for breeding and training of colts : practical receipts for the cure of common distempers incident to oxen, cows, calves, sheep, lambs, hogs, &c ; to which is prefixed ten minutes advice to the purchasers of horses
- Bracken, Henry, 1697-1764
Adancourt, Francis, publisher
Taplin, William, 1740?-1807
White, James, d. 1825
- Troy [N.Y.] : Printed and sold by Francis Adancourt, at the Columbian Book-Store, and also sold by Whiting & Powers, in Troy ; by H.C. Southwick, in Albany ; W.E. Norman, in Hudson, & Samuel Wood, in N. York, 1815
- Horse Diseases
10692. Tarrant's effervescent seltzer aperient: prepared on an entire new principle, from a late and accurate analysis of the celebrated seltzer spring in Germany
- Tarrant, James.
- New York : James Tarrant, 1844
- Mineral Waters
10693. Tea and coffee
- Alcott, William A. (William Andrus), 1798-1859.
- Boston : G.W. Light, 1839
- Charen, Thelma.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Index Section
- [Bethesda, Md.?] : National Library of Medicine, Index Section ; Springfield, VA : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Technical Information Service, [distributor], 1983
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
- Johnson, J. L. (James L.)
- Louisville, Ky. : Courier-Journal Job Printing Co., 1898
- Surgical Procedures, Operative -- methods
10696. Teeth : an improved method of constructing artificial dentures: combining five important points not heretofore attained : together with directions for the development and subsequent preservation of the natural teeth
- Allen, J., doct
- New York : Benj. Urner, 1860
- Meredith, L. P., author
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott & Co., 1871
- Tooth Diseases
10698. Teeth are to keep
- Canada. Dental Health Division.
National Film Board of Canada.
Canada. Department of National Health and Welfare. Information Services Division.
- Canada : Dental Health Division and Information Services Division, Dept. of National Health and Welfare, 1949
- Dental Care
Nutritional Physiological Phenomena
Instructional Films and Videos
10699. Teething and croup
- Drury, William Vallancey.
Duncan, T. C. (Thomas Cation)
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- Chicago : Duncan Brothers, 1881
- Tooth Eruption
Homeopathy -- methods
10700. Telliamed, or, The world explain'd: containing discourses between an Indian philospher and a missionary, on the diminution of the sea, the formation of the earth, the origin of men & animals : and other singular subjects, relating to natural history & philosphy ; a very curious work
- Maillet, Benoît de, 1656-1738
Guer, Jean-Antoine, 1713-1764, editor
Pechin, William, 1773-1849, printer
Porter, David, 1754-1808, bookseller
- Baltimore : Printed by W. Pechin, no. 15, Market-Street ; for D. Porter, at the observatory, Federal-Hill, 1797
- Natural History