10681. How to prevent consumption
- Alcott, William A. (William Andrus), 1798-1859
- Boston : George W. Light, 1839
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- prevention & control
10682. How to put on a condom
10683. How to stop measles
10684. How to stop severe bleeding
- Lewisham and North Southwark Health Promotion (Organization : London, England)
South London AIDS Forum.
- [London] : Lewisham & North Southwark Health Promotion in association with South London AIDS Forum, [19--]
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- prevention & control
- Wesselhoeft, C. (Conrad), 1834-1904
Boston University. School of Medicine.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- Boston : Otis Clapp & Son, 1887
- Jackson, James C., 1811-1895
- Dansville, Livingston Co., N.Y. : Austin, Jackson, 1870
10688. How to use a condom
- Hume, Edgar Erskine, 1889-1952
- [Washington, D.C. : Army Medical Library, 1935]
- Libraries, Medical
Army Medical Library (U.S.)
10690. How to use the bromides
- Beard, George M. (George Miller), 1839-1883
American Neurological Association.
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, [1881?]
- Bromides -- therapeutic use