10681. Mental medicine and nursing: for use in training-schools for nurses and in medical classes and a ready reference for the general practitioner
- Chase, Robert Howland, 1845-1921, author
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott Company, 
- Mental Disorders -- nursing
10682. Biographical index of the graduates of the Homoeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania and the Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital of Philadelphia: including a history of the college and hospital, a list of all the graduates arranged by years of graduation, also a list of the graduates who are now in the medical military service of the United States
- Bradford, Thomas Lindsley, 1847-1918
Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital of Philadelphia.
Homœopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania.
- [Lancaster, Pa. : Achey & Gorrecht, Printers], 1918
- Lucas, William Palmer, 1880-1961
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1918
- Infant Welfare
World War I
American Red Cross in France.
10684. Observations in five hundred cases of injuries of the peripheral nerves at U.S.A. General Hospital No. 11
- Frazier, Charles H. (Charles Harrison), 1870-1936
Silbert, Samuel, 1894-
Schlesinger, Edward B., donor
- [United States : s.n., 1920?]
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries
10685. Surgery of the spleen: a symposium conducted by the Class of 1917 of the New York Homeopathic Medical College and Flower Hospital
- Fobes, Joseph Henry, compiler
New York Homoeopathic Medical College and Flower Hospital. Class of 1917.
- Lancaster, Pa. : Examiner Print, 1917
Spleen -- injuries
- Goodpasture, Ernest William, 1886-1960
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1919
- Bronchopneumonia -- etiology
Influenza, Human -- complications
- Symmers, Douglas.
Frost, A. D.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1920
- Influenza, Human -- pathology
10688. Public health rhymes
- Groom, William S., 1886-
- [United States : s.n.], c1918
- Health Behavior
10689. Michigan, a summer and health resort state: a directory of Michigan summer resorts, mineral springs and sanitaria
- Hudson, Roberts P.
Michigan. State Board of Health.
- Lansing : R. Smith Printing co., state printers, 1898
- Health Resorts
- Weeks-Shaw, Clara S.
New York Academy of Medicine, donor.
- New York : D. Appleton and Co., 1916