10491. Stimulants and narcotics, their mutual relations: with special researches on the action of alcohol, aether, and chloroform on the vital organism
- Anstie, Francis Edmund, 1833-1874
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1865
- Narcotics -- pharmacology
Ether, Ethyl -- pharmacology
Chloroform -- pharmacology
Ethanol -- pharmacology
- Eyre, James, 1792-1857
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1869
Digestive System Diseases
- Montague, Richard.
- [Washington, D.C.? : s.n., 1960]
- Libraries, Medical
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
10494. Storm-water in town sewerage
- Waring, George E. (George Edwin), 1833-1898
- Newport, R.I. : [s.n.], 1881
- Sanitary Engineering
- Burrill, Ernest A. author
Brockton, Mass. Board of Health, issuing body.
- Brockton, Mass. : Board of Health, [1918?]
- Influenza, Human -- epidemiology
Massachusetts -- epidemiology
- C.M. Barbour & Co.
- Westerly, R.I. : C. M. Barbour & Co., [18--]
- Lung Diseases -- drug therapy
10497. The story of Wendy Hill
- Reformed Dyspeptic.
- New York : Fowler and Wells, 1867
- Bakewell, Charles M. (Charles Montague), 1867-1957, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1920
- Red Cross
World War I
American National Red Cross.
- Fletcher, William B., 1837-1907
- [Indianapolis?] : Cottman, printer, 1892
- Mental Disorders
Commitment of Mentally Ill