- White, James C. (James Clarke), 1833-1916
- [Boston? : s.n., 1864?]
- Earle, Charles Warrington, 1845-1893
Foote, A. E. (Albert E.), 1846-1895 bookseller
Illinois State Medical Society.
- Chicago : A.S. Kissell & Co., Printers, 
- Scarlet Fever -- epidemiology
10443. Scatalogic rites of all nations: a dissertation upon the employment of excrementitious remedial agents in religion, therapeutics, divination, witchcraft, love-philters, etc., in all parts of the globe : based upon original notes and personal observation, and upon compilation from one thousand authorities
- Bourke, John Gregory, 1846-1896
- Washington, D.C. : W.H. Lowdermilk & Co., 1891
- Anthropology, Cultural
10444. Scenes in West Africa
10445. Schedule of prices for medical services: adopted by the members of the Hahnemann Academy of Medicine, Jan. 1st, 1855
- Hahnemann Academy of Medicine.
- [New York : The Academy, 1855]
- Fees and Charges
Appointments and Schedules
10448. The scholar's assistant, or, A plain, comprehensive, and practical system of arithmetic: to which is prefixed an introduction, containing a practical illustration of the primary rules, and of the tables of money, weights, and measures : designed for the use of schools in the United States
- Cooper, J. G. (Joab Goldsmith), d. 1832
- Philadelphia : Towar & Hogan, 1830
- Mathematical Concepts
Problems and Exercises
10449. The school nurse: a survey of the duties and responsibilities of the nurse in the maintenance of health and physical perfection and the prevention of disease among school children
- Struthers, Lina Rogers, author
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1917
- School Nursing
School Health Services
- Johns Hopkins Hospital. School of Nursing, author.
- [Baltimore?] : [The School of Nursing of the Johns Hopkins Hospital?], 
- Schools, Nursing
Johns Hopkins Hospital. School of Nursing.