- Hawaii. Board of Health.
- [Honolulu? : s.n., 1868]
- Public Health
10292. Report of the Board of Sewer Commissioners and George E. Waring, Jr. on the intercepting sewer: made to the Hon. Common Council of the city of Buffalo, Monday, Sept. 18th, 1882, together with the act creating said Board of Commissioners
- Waring, George E. (George Edwin), 1833-1898
Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Sewer Commissioners.
Buffalo (N.Y.). Common Council.
- Buffalo, N.Y. : H. Nauert, printer and binder, 1882
10293. Report of the Board of Visitors of the Boston Lunatic Hospital in the matter of the superintendent of that institution
- Boston Lunatic Hospital. Board of Visitors
- Boston : J.H. Eastburn, city printer, 1849
- Commitment of Mentally Ill
Stedman, Charles H. (Charles Harrison), 1805-1866.
Boston Lunatic Hospital.
10294. Report of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, to the Board of Health, on epidemic cholera
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
Philadelphia (Pa.). Board of Health.
- Philadelphia, Desilver, 1832
10295. Report of the Commission Appointed by the Sanitary Board of the City Councils to Visit Canada: for the investigation of the epidemic cholera, prevailing in Montreal and Quebec
- Jackson, Samuel, 1787-1872.
Philadelphia (Pa.). Councils. Commission Appointed to Visit Canada for the Investigation of the Epidemic Cholera.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Mifflin & Parry, 1832
10296. Report of the Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Expediency of Revising the System of Administration of the Public Charities of the Commonwealth, December 1877
- Bradlee, J. P., author
Tyler, John E. (John Eugene), 1819-1878, author
Howe, Estes, 1814-1887, author
Massachusetts. Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Expediency of Revising the System of Administration of the Public Charities of the Commonwealth, author.
- Boston : Rand, Avery & Co., printers to the Commonwealth, 1878
- Charities -- organization & administration
10297. Report of the Commissioners on Idiocy to the General Assembly of Connecticut: May session, 1856
- Connecticut. Commissioners on Idiocy
- New Haven : Carrington & Hotchkiss, state printers, 1856
- Intellectual Disability
Education of Intellectually Disabled
10298. Report of the Committee of Claims on the petition of the governors of the New-York Hospital: January 27, 1814 ; read and committed to a committee of the whole house on Monday next
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
United States. Dept. of the Treasury
A. & G. Way (Firm), printer
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor
- Washington [D.C.] : A. & G. Way, printers., 1814
- Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
New York Hospital.
10299. Report of the Committee of Internal Health on the Asiatic cholera, together with a report of the city physician on the Cholera Hospital
- Boston (Mass.). Committee on Internal Health.
Cholera Hospital, Boston.
- Boston, 1849
10300. Report of the Committee of the City Council of Charleston upon the epidemic yellow fever of 1858
- Lebby, Robert, 1805-1887
Charleston (S.C.). City Council. Committee on Ordinances Concerning the Board of Health and Quarantine
- Charleston : Walker, Evans & Co.'s steam power presses, 1859
- Yellow Fever -- epidemiology