- Ruddock, E. H. (Edward Harris), 1822-1875
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
Grosvenor Library, former owner.
- Chicago : Halsey Brothers, 1885
10252. Homoeopathic domestic physician: containing the treatment of diseases, popular explanations of physiology, hygiene, hydropathy, anatomy and surgery, with illustrations and an abridged materia medica : with full explanations as to the use of the new remedies
- Pulte, J. H. (Joseph Hippolyt), 1811-1884
- Cincinnati : Smith & Worthington, 1872
- Wyeth, John A. (John Allan), 1845-1922
- New York : Appleton, c1897
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
10254. Legislation on insanity: a collection of all the lunacy laws of the states and territories of the United States to the year 1883, inclusive : also the laws of England on insanity, legislation in Canada on private houses, and important portions of the lunacy laws of Germany, France, etc
- Harrison, George L. (George Leib), 1811-1885
- Philadelphia : [Globe Printing House], 1884
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- legislation & jurisprudence
Commitment of Mentally Ill -- legislation & jurisprudence
10255. Testimony taken by the Special Committee Appointed to Investigate the Affairs and Management of the State Lunatic Asylum at Utica: also, the report of the Committee
- Apgar, Edgar K.
New York (State). Legislature. Assembly. Special Committee Appointed to Investigate the Affairs and Management of the State Lunatic Asylum at Utica.
- Albany : Weed, Parsons & Co., 1884
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- organization & administration
Hospitals, State -- organization & administration
New York (State). State Lunatic Asylum.
10256. Easy to get
10257. About faces
- Cady, Frank C. (Frank Coleman), 1889-
Williams, J. G. (James G.), D.D.S
Coffey, E. R.
Thomas, Lowell, 1892-1981
United States. Public Health Service.
Sound Masters (Firm)
American Film Center.
- [Washington, DC] : U.S. Public Health Service, 
- Dental Care
Instructional Films and Videos
10258. Student flyer