- Lord, Israel Shipman Pelton, 1805-
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- New York : Boericke & Tafel, 1871
- Malaria -- therapy
10252. Paresis of the sympathetic centers from over excitation by high solar heat, long continued and suddenly withdrawn, etc., so-called malaria: its etiology, pathogenesis, pathology and treatment
- Reber, Charles T.
- St. Louis : Geo. O. Rumbold & Co., 1879
- Malaria -- etiology
Sympathetic Nervous System -- physiopathology
Hot Temperature -- adverse effects
10253. Massage and the original Swedish movements: their application to various diseases of the body : lectures before the training schools for nurses connected with the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, German Hospital, Woman's Hospital, Philadelphia Lying-In Charity Hospital, the Philadelphia Polyclinic and College for Graduates in Medicine, and the Kensington Hospital for Women, of Philadelphia
- Ostrom, Kurre W. (Kurre Wilhelm), 1865-
- Philadelphia : P. Blakiston's son & co., 1899
Exercise Movement Techniques
- New York : [s.n.], 1879
- Kingsley, Adriel S.
- Indianapolis : Hall & Co., printers, 1891
Dissent and Disputes
- Schill, Albert Friedrich, 1812-1839
Spillan, D. (Daniel), -1854
- Philadelphia : Haswell, Barrington, and Haswell ; New York : J. & H.G. Langley, 1841
- Signs and Symptoms
- Wythe, J. H. (Joseph Henry), 1822-1901
San Francisco Medical Society.
- S.F. [i.e. San Francisco] : W.M. Hinton & Co., printers, [1879?]
- Germ Theory of Disease
10258. The dogma of human responsibility: more especially as it related to inebriety : being a paper read before the last annual meeting of the American Association for the Cure of Inebriates, and published in the September number of the Journal of Inebriety, 1877
- Willett, J. (John), -1881
American Association for the Cure of Inebriates.
- Fort Hamilton : [s.n.], 1877
- Alcoholic Intoxication
10259. The doctors' imbroglio
- [Washington, D.C.? : s.n., 1870?]
- Societies, Medical
Dissent and Disputes
District of Columbia
Medical Society of the District of Columbia.
National Medical Society of the District of Columbia.
- Kimball & Lawrence (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia : Spangler & Davis, printers, [1867?]
- Artificial Limbs