- Weeks, John Elmer, 1853-1949, author
- New York : D. Appleton and Company, 
- Influenza, Human -- complications
Optic Neuritis -- etiology
Optic Neuritis -- diagnosis
92. The "laws of cholera": reprinted by permission from "The Times" : with an introduction and supplementary matter
- London : Charles Knight, 
- Cholera -- prevention & control
- Rainey, Paul James, 1877-1923, photographer
Zwerdling, Michael, former owner
American Red Cross, publisher.
- [United States] : American Red Cross, [between 1910 and 1925?]
Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, 1757-1834.
American Red Cross.
- [New York : A. J. White, 1889?]
- Nonprescription Drugs
Quality of Life
100. "Mademoiselle Miss": letters from an American girl serving with the rank of lieutenant in a French army hospital at the front
- Boston : W.A. Butterfield, 
- Military Nursing
World War I