2. An inauagural discourse: on the policy of establishing a school of medicine in the city of Memphis, Tennessee
- Cross, James Conquest.
- Memphis : [s.n.], 1847
Southeastern United States
Memphis Medical College (Memphis, Tenn.)
- Association of the Honorary Consultants to the Army Medical Library.
- [Washington, D.C.? : Army Medical Library, 1946]
- Libraries, Medical
Army Medical Library (U.S.)
6. "An opportunity lost": an exhibit on the history of the United States Public Service Leprosy Investigation Station, Molokai Hawaii 1909-1913
- [Bethesda?] : [s.n.], [198-?]
Hospitals, Special -- history
History, 20th Century
Leprosy Investigation Station (Molokai, Hawaii)