You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- Macfarlane, Catharine, 1877-1969, author
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, 1918
- Genital Diseases, Female -- nursing
- Wilson, W. Reynolds (William Reynolds), 1863-1944, author
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders Company, 1916
- Obstetrical Nursing -- methods
Perinatal Care -- methods
503. The regulation of medical practice: the supervision of hospitals : legislative recommendations to the Governor of Ohio
- Cleveland Hospital Council, issuing body.
- Cleveland, Ohio : The Cleveland Hospital Council, [1918?]
- Legislation, Medical
504. Regulations governing the uniforms of officers and employees of the Public Health and Marine-Hospital Service of the United States
- United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
United States. Department of the Treasury.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1903
Public Health Administration
United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
506. A report of an epidemic of influenza in Chicago occurring during the fall of 1918: reprinted from the Octennial report, Department of Health, City of Chicago, 1911-1918
- Robertson, John Dill.
- [Chicago : Dept. of Health], 1919
- Influenza, Human
Communicable Disease Control
- International Council of Nurses. Quinquennial Meeting 1904 : author.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1904?]
Manufacturer: London : W.I. Richardson
508. Report of the delegation from the United States of America to the Sixth International Sanitary Conference at Montevideo, December 12-20, 1920
- White, Joseph Hill, 1859-1953
Guiteras, Gregorio M.
United States. Delegation to the International Sanitary Conference of the American Republics 1920 :
International Sanitary Convention of the American Republics 1920 :
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1920
- Public Health
509. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- Emerson, Haven, 1874-1957, author
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
510. Reports of experiments referred to at hearings on ice cream before Dr. C.L. Alsberg, chief of the Bureau of Chemistry, United States Department of Agriculture: subject : the bacteriology of ice cream
- Alsberg, Carl, 1877-1940
National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers (U.S.)
- [Chicago?] : National Association of Ice Cream Manufacturers, 
- Ice Cream -- microbiology
Food Safety -- methods