You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- Ford, Joseph H. (Joseph Herbert), 1873- author
- Philadelphia : P. Blakiston's Son & Co., 1918
- Military Medicine -- organization & administration
502. The school nurse: a survey of the duties and responsibilities of the nurse in the maintenance of health and physical perfection and the prevention of disease among school children
- Struthers, Lina Rogers, author
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1917
- School Nursing
School Health Services
- Pope, Amy Elizabeth, 1869-
Pope, Thirza A.
New York Academy of Medicine, donor.
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c1915
- Nursing -- methods
504. Obstetrical nursing: a text-book on the nursing care of the expectant mother, the woman in labor, the young mother and her baby
- Van Blarcom, Carolyn Conant, author
- New York : The Macmillan Company, 1922
- Obstetrical Nursing
505. History of Base hospital no. 85, United States Army, Colonel William R. Eastman, commanding officer
- Dorsett, Rae. S.
- [United States : s.n., 1919]
- Hospitals, Military -- history
World War I
United States. Army. Medical Corps.
United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 85.
506. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- Emerson, Haven, 1874-1957, author
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
507. Additional hospital facilities for discharged soldiers, sailors, marines, and army and navy nurses: letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a tentative draft of a bill to provide additional hospital and out-patient dispensary facilities for all discharged, sick and disabled soldiers, sailors, marines, army and navy nurses (male and female), and for other purposes, together with statement of the needs of the enactment of such legislation by the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service
- United States. Department of the Treasury.
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n.], 1919
- Hospitals, Veterans
World War I
- Mayer, Claudius F., compiler
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1941
History, 16th Century