You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
501. The work of the American Red Cross: report by the War Council of appropriations and activities from outbreak of war to November 1, 1917
- American Red Cross. War Council, author.
American Red Cross.
- Washington, D.C. : American Red Cross, 
- Red Cross.
Voluntary Health Agencies -- economics
Relief Work -- economics
World War I
American Red Cross. War Council.
502. The work of the Charles B. Towns Hospital and its relation to the medical profession: with special reference to the now widened scope of its service to and co-operation with the physician in private practice
- Charles B. Towns Hospital, author.
- New York City : The Charles B. Towns Hospital, 1918
- Substance-Related Disorders -- therapy
New York City
Charles B. Towns Hospital.
- Lucas, William Palmer, 1880-1961
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1918
- Relief Work
World War I
American National Red Cross. Children's Bureau.
- F. E. T. (Francis Edward Tourscher), 1870-1939, compiler
- Philadelphia : The American Catholic Historical Society of Philadelphia, 1919
- Influenza, Human
506. Wright's Indian vegetable pills (a real vegetable purgative): manufactured from the formula of the late WM. Wright, proprietor of the North American College of Health, recommended as a remedy for disorders of the stomach, the liver, and the bowels, in the form of
- Helfand, William H., donor
Wright's Indian Vegetable Pill Co.
- [New York] : Wright Indian Vegetable Pill Co., c1914
- Nonprescription Drugs
Signs and Symptoms, Digestive
- Churchill, Mary Smith, author
- Boston : Small, Maynard & Company, 
- World War I