You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
4161. Trial of John Hendrickson, Jr., for the murder of his wife Maria, by poisoning: at Bethlehem, Albany County, N.Y., March 6th, 1853 : tried in the court of oyer and terminer, at Albany, N.Y., in June and July, 1853
- Hendrickson, John, 1832-1854
Barnes, David M.
Hevenor, W. S. (Winfield S.), d. 1909
New York (State). Court of Oyer and Terminer (Albany County)
- Albany : D.M. Barnes and W. S. Hevenor, 1853
Aconitum -- poisoning
4162. Trial of Professor John W. Webster for the murder of Doctor George Parkman: reported exclusively for the N.Y. daily globe
- Webster, John White, 1793-1850
Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- New York : Stringer & Townsend, 1850
Parkman, George, 1790-1849.
4163. The trials and rewards of the medical profession : an introductory lecture, delivered at the opening of the first session of the Miami Medical College, at Cincinnati, October 3d, 1852
- Mussey, R. D. (Reuben Dimond), 1780-1866
Miami Medical College of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati : T. Wrightson ..., 1853
- Ethics, Medical
4164. The true cause of insanity explained, or, The terrible experiences of an insane, related by himself: the life of a patient in an insane asylum
- Delilez, Francis.
- Minneapolis : L. Kimball, printers, 1888
- Mentally Ill Persons
Northern Hospital for the Insane (Wis.)
4165. The true physician!: heat, moisture, electricity, the vital principles of life, health, & growth, combined in Young's electro-thermal baths without medicine : the universal remedy
- Young, James, Dr
- Cleveland, Ohio : Printed at the Nonpareil Steam Printing House, 1864
Electric Stimulation Therapy
4166. The true physician. An anniversary discourse delivered before the New York Academy of Medicine
- Watson, John, 1807-1863
- New York : S. S. & W. Wood, 1860
4167. The true temperance platform, or, An exposition of the fallacy of alcoholic medication : being the substance of addresses delivered in the Queen's Concert Rooms, Hanover Square, and in Exeter Hall, London, during the session of the International Temperance Convention, September 2, 3 and 4, 1862
- Trall, R. T. (Russell Thacher), 1812-1877
Hurd, J. C.
- New York : R.T. Trall & Co., 1864
- Alcoholic Beverages
Ethanol -- adverse effects
4168. Truth leads to success: an address delivered before the graduating class at the Dartmouth Medical College at Hanover, N.H. Nov. 11th, 1857
- Hubbard, George H., d. 1876
Crosby, A. B. (Alpheus Benning), 1832-1877, former owner
Dartmouth Medical College.
- Manchester, N.H. : Fisk & Gage, printers, 1857
4169. Tuberculosis, or pulmonary consumption: its prophylaxis and cure by suralimentation of liquid food
- Burt, William H.
- Chicago : W.T. Keener, 1890
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- diet therapy
4170. Twelfth annual report of the Northern Home for Friendless Children: read at the anniversary, May 9, 1865
- Northern Home for Friendless Children (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia : H.G. Leisenring's Steam-Power Printing House, 1865
- Orphanages -- organization & administration