You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Ashmead, Albert S., author
- [St. Louis?] : [publisher not identified], [1898?]
- Leprosy -- therapy
Antivenins -- therapeutic use
Carrasquilla L., Juan de Dios, 1833-1908.
Dyer, Isadore, 1865-1920.
33. "Position" in the treatment of chloroform poisoning ; Carbolic acid in the treatment of conjunctivitis
- Holmes, E. L. (Edward Lorenzo), 1828-1900, author
- [Chicago?] : [publisher not identified], [1868?]
- Chloroform -- administration & dosage
Respiratory Insufficiency -- chemically induced
Conjunctivitis -- drug therapy
Phenol -- therapeutic use
- Swinton, William, 1833-1892
- New York : N.Y. times, 1864
- Military Personnel
McClellan, George Brinton, 1826-1885.
- Helfand, William H., donor
John B. Daniel (Firm)
- Atlanta : [Daniel, 1896]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
Equipment and Supplies
40. A clergyman's idea of a model physician: an address delivered at the commencement of the Albany Medical College, June 8, 1858
- Kennedy, Duncan, 1809-1887
Albany Medical College.
- Albany : Munsell & Rowland, 1858
Religion and Medicine