You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1750-1799 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1750-1799 Start Over
491. A list of the governors of the Benevolent institution for the sole purpose of delivering poor married women, at their own habitations: established January 1780
- Benevolent Institution for the Sole Purpose of Delivering Poor Married Women at Their Own Habitations (London, England), author.
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year MDCCXCI 
- Charities -- organization & administration
Midwifery -- organization & administration
Benevolent Institution for the Sole Purpose of Delivering Poor Married Women at Their Own Habitations (London, England).
492. Longevity: being an account of various persons, who have lived to an extraordinary age, with several curious particulars respecting their lives ; the whole comprising an abridgement of longevity, as far as history extends in every quarter of the world, from the creation to the year 1792 ; authenticated by referential notes from authors of veracity
- Hoffman, Christian.
Mott, Jacob S., 1773?-1814, printer
- New-York : Printed and sold by Jacob S. Mott, no. 7. Vesey-Street, 1798
493. Magdalen Hospital in St. George's Fields and Westmister Lying-in Hospital near Westminster Bridge
495. The manual exercise, as ordered by His Majesty, in the year 1764: together with plans and explanations of the method generally practised at reviews and field-days ; with copper-plates
- Harvey, Edward.
Great Britain. Adjutant-General's Office
Humphreys, Bell, and Aitken, printer
- Philadelphia : Sold by J. Humphreys, R. Bell, and R. Aitken, MDCCLXXVI 
- Military Personnel
497. Maxims on the preservation of health, and the prevention of diseases: selected from the best authorities : with The way to wealth from Dr. Franklin
- Lee's Patent and Family Medicine Store.
- [Baltimore : s.n., 1803?]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Lee, Samuel H. P. (Samuel Holden Parsons), 1772-1863
Green, Samuel, 1768-1859, printer
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Samuel Green, MDCCXCV 
- Naval Medicine
500. Medical advice to the consumptive and asthmatic people of England: wherein the present method of treating disordered lungs is shewn to be wrong, and a new and easy method of cure
- Stern, Philip, author
- London : Printed for J. Almon, MDCCLXXVI 
- Tuberculosis -- therapy
Asthma -- therapy