You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1700-1749 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1700-1749 Start Over
23. Chap. X: an act for preventing frauds and abuses committed in the making and vending unsound, adulterated and bad drugs and medicines
- Great Britain, enacting jurisdiction.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1736?]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
King and Queen's College of Physicians in Ireland.
- Kent, Elizabeth Grey, Countess of, 1581-1651
- London : Printed for John Clarke ..., 1726
27. A collection of above three hundred receipts in cookery, physick and surgery: for the use of all good wives, tender mothers, and careful nurses
- Kettilby, Mary.
Hailstone, Edward, 1818-1890, former owner
- London : Printed for the executrix of Mary Kettilby, and sold by W. Parker ..., 1746
30. The complete family-piece: and, country gentleman, and farmer's best guide : in three parts ... : with a complete alphabetical index to each part : the whole, being faithfully collected by several very eminent and ingenious gentlemen, is now first published, at their earnest desire, for the general benefit of mankind
- London : Printed, and sold by J. Roberts ..., 1736