You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1700-1749 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1700-1749 Start Over
- Medicus, T. E. (or F.)
- [S.l. : s.n., 17--?]
- Mineral Waters
Sexually Transmitted Diseases -- therapy
Broadsides as Topic
12. Chap. X: an act for preventing frauds and abuses committed in the making and vending unsound, adulterated and bad drugs and medicines
- Great Britain, enacting jurisdiction.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1736?]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
King and Queen's College of Physicians in Ireland.
13. Directions and prayers for the use of the patients in the foul wards of the Hospital in Southwark: founded at the sole costs and charges of Thomas Guy Esq
- Guy's Hospital.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1734
14. Dr. Colbatch's legacy, or The family physician: containing an account of all the diseases incident to the human body : alphabetically digested
- Colbatch, John, Sir, 1670-1729
- London : Printed for J. Roberts ; and sold by T. Astley ; J. Isted ; T. Worrall, and J. Janeway ; also by J. Jolliff, MDCCXXXIII 
15. An easie and safe method for curing the King's evil: with several observations of diet, air, &c. which may be of use and service to people afflicted with that distemper ... ; in a letter to a friend
- Vickers, William, active 1707-1711
- London : Printed, and sold by A. Collins, and at the author's house, 1716
- King's Evil
16. An Essay on external appended remedies: occasioned by the very great increase of late years in the bills of mortality ... : in this essay therefore is clearly proved ... that by the wearing only of a certain anodyne necklace approved of and recommended to the world by Dr. Chamberlaine, children will easily breed, and presently cut their teeth without any pain ... women in labour be easily, presently and safely delivered : and most distempers of the head cured
- Chamberlen, Paul, 1635-1717
- London : Printed by H. Parker, 1716
Chamberlen, Paul, 1635-1717.
- Walton, John, 1694-1764
Fleet, Thomas, 1685-1758, printer
Hancock, Thomas, 1703-1764, bookseller
- Boston : Printed by T. Fleet, at the Heart and Crown in Cornhill, and sold by T. Hancock, at the Bible and Three Crowns in Anne-Street, 1732
18. An essay on the West-India dry-gripes: with the method of preventing and curing that cruel distemper ; to which is added, an extraordinary case in physick
- Cadwalader, Thomas, 1707 or 8-1779
Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790, printer
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, MDCCXLV 
- Lead Poisoning -- therapy
19. An essay, on the nature, cause, and seat of dysentery's, in a letter to Dr. Henry Warren of Barbados
- Ingram, Dale, 1710-1793
Warren, Henry, b. 1689
Beeby, William, bookseller
- Barbados : Printed for William Beeby, 
20. A friendly debate, or, A dialogue between Rusticus and Academicus about the late performance of Academicus
Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785
Franklin, James, 1697-1735, printer
- Boston, in N. E. : Printed and sold by J. Franklin in Queen-Street, MDCCXXI 
- Smallpox -- prevention & control
Greenwood, Isaac, 1702-1745.
Williams, John, 1664-1729.