You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects United States Remove constraint Subjects: United States Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- Prince, L. H.
Cutler, Max, 1899-
United States. Department of the Interior. Division of Motion Pictures.
United States. Veterans Administration. Exhibits Committee.
United States. Veterans Administration. Office of the Administrator of Veterans Affairs.
- [Washington, DC] : The Administrator, 
- Hospitals, Veterans
Neoplasms -- diagnosis
Neoplasms -- etiology
Veterans Administration Hospital (Hines, Ill.)
Instructional Films and Videos
- United States. Army School of Nursing.
- Washington, D.C. : Walter Reed U.S. Army General Hospital, [1917?]
- Schools, Nursing
United States. Army School of Nursing.
35. A clinical survey of 415 instances of brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve injuries, as seen in overseas wounded: with reports on several unusual cases
- Fisk, J. C.
Brock, Samuel, 1893-
Schlesinger, Edward B., donor
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1919
- Brain Injuries
Peripheral Nerve Injuries
Spinal Cord Injuries
36. Comfort kits
- American National Red Cross. Bureau of Development.
- Washington, D.C. : The American Red Cross, Bureau of Development, 
- Equipment and Supplies
World War I
- United States. Federal Board of Hospitalization, issuing body.
- Washington, D.C. : United States Federal Board of Hospitalization, 1922
- Hospitals, Military
World War I
- United States. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, [19--]
- Alcohol Drinking -- adverse effects
Automobile Driving -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Armed Forces Medical Library (U.S.)
- Washington, D.C. : Armed Forces Medical Library, [19--]
- Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
Periodicals as Topic
Armed Forces Medical Library (U.S.)
40. Defects found in drafted men: statistical information compiled from the draft records, showing the physical condition of the men registered and examined in pursuance of the requirements of the Selective Service Act
- Love, Albert G. (Albert Gallatin), 1877-, author
Davenport, Charles Benedict, 1866-1944, author
Ireland, M. W. (Merritte Weber), 1867-1952
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1919
- Military Personnel