You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Syphilis -- prevention & control Remove constraint Subjects: Syphilis -- prevention & control Start Over
2. Report of the Committee on the Prevention of Venereal Diseases: presented at the eighth annual meeting of the American Public Health Association, New Orleans, La., Nov. 7-10, 1880
- Gihon, Albert Leary, 1833-1901
American Public Health Association. Committee on the Prevention of Venereal Diseases.
- Boston : Franklin, 1881
- Syphilis -- prevention & control
Syphilis -- transmission
3. Report of the Medical Board of Bellevue Hospital in reply to interrogatories of Isaac Townsend, President of the Board of Governors of the Alms House, upon constitutional syphilis
- Townsend, Isaac, d. 1860
Sanger, William W.
Bellevue Hospital. Medical Board
- [New York? : s.n., 1855?]
- Syphilis -- epidemiology
Syphilis -- prevention & control
New York City