You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Spain Remove constraint Subjects: Spain Start Over
1. Report on the pathology and etiology of Asiatic cholera as observed in Spain in the summer of 1885
- Roy, Charles S. (Charles Smart)
Sherrington, Charles Scott, Sir, 1857-1952.
Association for the Advancement of Medicine by Research.
- London, Assn. for the Advancement of Medicine by Research, 1887
2. Chile and Spain: the whole question officially stated : part 1, the question settled, part 2, the question reopened
- New York : [s.n.], 1865
- Dissent and Disputes
3. Historical and bibliographical notes: XXI, Albucasis : a series of sketches of the lives, times and works of some of the old masters of anatomy, surgery and medicine
- Fisher, Geo. J. (George Jackson), 1825-1893
- Brooklyn, N.Y. : Annals of Anatomy and Surgery, 1883
- Physicians -- history
Abū al-Qāsim Khalaf ibn ʻAbbās al-Zahrāwī, -1013?