You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Sex Factors Remove constraint Subjects: Sex Factors Start Over
1. On the comparative liability of males and females to insanity: and their comparative curability and mortality when insane
- Jarvis, Edward, 1803-1884
Association of Medical Superintendents of American Institutions for the Insane.
New York (State). State Lunatic Asylum
- Utica : Published at the New York State Lunatic Asylum, 1850
- Mental Disorders
- Clarke, Edward H. (Edward Hammond), 1820-1877, author
- Boston : James R. Osgood and Company, 1873
3. The relation between the growth of children and their deviation from the physical type of their sex and age
- Porter, William Townsend, 1862-1949
Harvard Medical School. Department of Physiology, former owner.
- [St. Louis? : s.n., 1893?]
- Body Size