You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Subjects Phytotherapy Remove constraint Subjects: Phytotherapy Subjects Midwifery Remove constraint Subjects: Midwifery Start Over
1. An improved system of botanic medicine: founded upon correct physiological principles : comprising a complete treatise on the practice of medicine with a copious materia medica
- Howard, Horton, 1770-1833
- Cincinnati [Ohio] : Rulison, 1855
Genital Diseases, Female
2. The lady's own book, or, Female safeguard: containing moral checks to population and a complete practical midwife : it also treats of generation, sterility, impotency, female complaints, the diseases of infants and children, a glossary or medical dictionary, a dispensatory of all the medicines recommended in this work, and many valuable recipes, purely upon reformed medical principles, written in a plain, yet chaste, style, and on moral principles for families and females
- Brown, Z. J.
- Marshall [Michigan] : Statesman Office Print., 1847