You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Subjects Pharmaceutical Preparations Remove constraint Subjects: Pharmaceutical Preparations Dates by Range 1700-1749 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1700-1749 Start Over
1. Pharmacopoeia Londinensis, or, the London dispensatory: further adorned by the studies and collections of the fellows now living, of the said college
- Culpeper, Nicholas, 1616-1654
Allen, John, 1660?-1727?, printer
Boone, Nicholas, 1679-1738, bookseller
Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761, bookseller
Edwards, John, d. 1725, printer
Royal College of Physicians of London.
- Boston : Printed by John Allen, for Nicholas Booone [sic], at the Sign of the Bible in Cornhill ; Daniel Henchman over-against the Brick Meeting-House ; and John Edwards, at the Sign of the Light-House, 1720
- Materia Medica
2. Monsieur Belloste's Hospital surgeon, as far as it treats of the gout, rheumatism, cholick, dropsy, stone, gravel, and venereal complaints: to which are added Dr. Sydenham's observations on the gout ; with proper notes on each ; this book is given gratis up one pair of stairs, at the sign of the famous anodyne necklace ... and at Mr. Bradshaw's Stoughton's, & Daffy's Elixir Ware-House
- London : Printed by J. Hughs, 1737
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
Gout -- therapy
Belloste, Augustin, 1654-1730.
Sydenham, Thomas, 1624-1689.