You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Subjects Lectures Remove constraint Subjects: Lectures Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Cholera: its cause, history, prevention, and cure: a lecture delivered under the auspices of the Young Men's Christian Association, at Geological Hall, Albany, New York, May 28, 1885
- Stillman, William Olin, 1856-
- Albany, N. Y. : Brandow, Barton & Co., 1885
2. Cholera : the nature of the poison, the part of the body first attacked: its development and self-generation in the blood : its first effects on the nervous and vascular systems, and its fatality thence arising : with observations on our means of defence against its infection, and the simple and rational of treating this Asiatic pestilence : being the substance of two discourses, delivered at the Guildhall, Worcester, on the evenings of the 25th and 26th of October, 1854
- Turley, Edward Astbury.
- Worcester : F. N. Gosling, 1854