You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Phytotherapy Remove constraint Subjects: Phytotherapy Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
- Tennant, Abel.
- Stafford, D. D. Waite, Batavia, N. Y., 1837
- Materia Medica
142. Vegetable materia medica of the United States, or, Medical botany: containing a botanical, general, and medical history, of medicinal plants indigenous to the United States ; illustrated by coloured engravings, made after original drawings from nature, done by the author
- Barton, William P. C. (William Paul Crillon), 1786-1856
Barton, William P. C. (William Paul Crillon), 1786-1856, illustrator
Skerrett, Joseph R. A., 1791 or 2-1839, printer
M. Carey & Son, publisher
M. Carey & Son, printer
Tanner, Vallance, Kearny & Co., engraver
- Philadelphia : Printed and published by M. Carey & Son, 1817-1818 [i.e. 1817-1819]
- Plants, Medicinal
143. A vindication of the Thomsonian system of the practice of medicine on botanical principles: as originated by Samuel Thomson, and continued by his coadjutors
- Thomson, John, Dr
Webster & Wood, printer
- Albany : Printed by Webster and Wood, 1825
Thomson, Samuel, 1769-1843.
- Wilkinson, G. E.
- Cincinnati : Swank, 1845
Materia Medica -- therapeutic use