You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Physicians Remove constraint Subjects: Physicians Subjects Eulogies Remove constraint Subjects: Eulogies Dates by Range 1750-1799 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1750-1799 Start Over
1. An eulogium in honor of the late Dr. William Cullen, professor of the practice of physic in the University of Edinburgh: delivered before the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, on the 9th of July, agreeably to their vote of the 4th of May, 1790
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer
College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, bookseller at the stone house in Second Street, MDCCXC 
Cullen, William, 1710-1790.
2. A discourse, delivered at the First Church in Boston, 19th April, A.D. 1795, the Lord's-Day after the interment of Nathaniel W. Appleton, M.D
- Clarke, John, 1755-1798
Hall, Samuel, 1740-1807, printer
- Boston : Printed by Samuel Hall, 1796
Appleton, Nathaniel Walker, 1755-1795.
3. An eulogium to the memory of Dr. Samuel Cooper: delivered, by appointment, before the Philadelphia Medical Society, on the fourth day of March, 1799
- Caldwell, Charles, 1772-1853.
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839
- Philadelphia : Printed by Henry Tuckniss, for Mathew Carey ..., 1799
Cooper, Samuel, 1772-1798.